Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My match

Forza Siena


This is an image of the final of a tournament which we sadly lost to our rivals Firenze, I think we got that far because, one, we were awake, two we played as a team and three we weren't afraid. Now I play centre or fly-half, but in that match I played wing and I had the luck of getting alot of the ball and finding lots of holes to score. Even if we lost we were  happy. P.S, GO SIENA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Questo e' un immagine di un finale di un concentramento che tristamente perso contro i nostri avversari
Firenze, secondo me siamo arrivati fino a la perche', uno eravamo svegli, due, abbiamo giocato come una squadra, e tre non avevamo paura. Ora gioco centro o mediano d'apretura, ma in quella partita ho giocato ala e ho avuto la fortuna di prendere molto palla e di trovare i bucci per segnare. Anche se abbiamo perso eravamo felici'.P.S, FORZA SIENA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

2 comments:

  1. I think that maybe the reason you lost was because you don't eat enough vegetables - celery in particular!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The team may have lost, but you played a brillient game.

    Sporty Granny

    ReplyDelete