Friday, August 19, 2011

FAME AT LAST!!

Tommorow in the programme from the Italy vs Scotland game there will be two of my interviews ( Dan Parks and Alastair Kellock ) this is really exciting for me considering it will have a photo of me and all about me and my darling blog I new I would be famous one day but not so quickly!!!!!!!!!, I will be sent a programme tomorrow from the Scotish Federation which will get to me next week some time. For now I will just wait anxiously for it to arrive. P.S BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Domani nella programma della partita Italia vs Scozia ci sarano due delle mie interviste (Dan Parks e Alastair Kellock ) questo e' molto eccitante per me visto che ci sara la mia photo e tutto da sapere su di me sul mio addorabile blog sapevo che un giorno diventavo famoso ma non cosi in fretta!!!!!!!!!, domani mi sara postato una programma che mi arrivera verso la settimana prossima. Per ora aspettero ansiosamente per l'arrivo.P.S BENISSIMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Archie, no surprise to me that you are already a star! Fantastico e bravo!

    Sporty Granny

    ReplyDelete