Monday, October 3, 2011

Rugby World Cup 2011 Quarter finals next weekend



BRING IT ON!!

1. Ireland vs Wales

2. England vs France

3. Australia vs South Africa

4. New Zealand vs Argentina

1. I want Ireland to win and I think the score will be 21-17 for Ireland.
2. I want England to win of course but I haven't seen France play yet so I think it will be 27-20 for      England.
3. I would like Australia to win because Australia I think have more chance against New Zealand so I think it will be 7-6 for Australia.
4. New Zealand will win and probably get to the final but I think it will be 41-21 to New Zealand.

DAI INIZIAMO!!

1. Irlanda vs Galles

2. Inghlterra vs Francia

3. Australia vs Sud Africa

4. Nuova Zelanda vs Argentina

1. Io voglo che vinca L'Irlanda e secondo me il punteggio sara' 21-17 per L'Irlanda.
2. Io voglio che vinca l'Inghlterra oviamente ma non ancora visto giocare la Francia sicce' credo che sara' 27-20 per l'Inghlterra.
3. Io vorei che vincesse l'Australia perche' penso che l'Australia abbia piu' possibilita' contro la Nuova Zelanda sicce' credo che finira' 7-6 per l'Australia.
4. Vincera' la Nuova Zelanda e arrivera' anche in finale allora vincera' 41-21.

1 comment:

  1. Well done on all the hard work in posting all the results. Great picture at the top. Am still trying to be a follower, but my computor refuses to do it!

    Sporty Granny

    ReplyDelete