Monday, November 7, 2011

BROKEN


Our team played a tournament at home on Sunday we had two teams as normal both teams did ok, but we still have alot to work on. We still don't seem to be able to pass the ball out to the wing without stopping at least once or twice, and the tackling is still poor.

My Sunday was really bad! I lasted 5 mins before I BROKE my arm. I came back on but it was to painfull this will keep me off rugby for at least a month. I am already bored!!!, Sadly enough it is my left arm and I'm right handed so I can still go to school.

After rugby we had lunch with our friend Billy Ngawini who is having a great season with Prato who are top of the league and playing Newport GwentDragons next week in the Amlin Cup. WE'RE GOING TO WATCH.

La nostra squadra domenica ha giocato un torneo in casa avevamo due squadre come il solito tutte le due le squadre hanno giocato abbastanza bene, ma abbiamo sempre qualcosa su qui lavorare. Ancora non riusciamo a passare la palla fino all'ala senza fermarci almeno una volta e i placaggi sono deboli.

La mia domenica era davvero pessima! Sono rimasto 5 minuti prima di ROMPERMI il braccio. Sono rientrato ma facceva troppo male questo mi fa mancare rugby per un mese. Sono di gia annoiato!!!, tristamente e la mia sinistra e sono destro sicce' posso sempre andare a scuola.

Dopo Rugby abbiamo pranzato con il nostro amico Billy Ngawini che sta avvendo una bellisima stagione con i Cavalieri Prato che sono 1 in classifica giocano questo Weekend contro Newport GwentDragons nel l' Amilin cup NOI LO GUARDIAMO






2 comments:

  1. Hi there Archie, sorry to see you bust your arm but at least it was for a good cause. I guess the rugby approach is not how hard you fall but how quick you get back up again.

    All the best for a quick recovery and maybe you can get over to watch the Cavalieri play a couple of games!!!!

    Hope to meet up with you if you do.

    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Archie, sorry to hear about your unlucky break. Everyone here at Scottish Rugby wishes you a speedy recovery. All the best.

    ReplyDelete