Sunday, June 17, 2012

Rugby World Cup 2015



The start date has been confirmed for the next World Cup in England, wich will kick of on 18 of September 2015 " MY 15th BIRTHDAY". The draw for the RWC 2015 will be made in London on the 3rd of December this year.

Whilst I'm really looking forward to the next World Cup I'm also really annoyed because I've found out that I will not be able to play in the 2016 Rugby Sevens in the Olympics because I'll still be to young, but I'm definately aiming for the 2019 RWC.

P.s Other good news is that I have passed my exams at school and will be going up to the 2nd year of middle school.

La data di inizio è stato confermato per la prossima Coppa del mondo in Inghilterra, che sarà inaugurato del 18 di settembre 2015 "Mio quindicesimo compleanno". Il sorteggio per il 2015 RWC sarà fatto a Londra il 3 dicembre di quest'anno.

Mentre sto davvero impaziente per la prossima Coppa del mondo sono anche veramente annoiato perché ho scoperto che non sarò in grado di giocare nel rugby a 7 nel 2016  alle Olimpiadi perché sarò ancora giovane, ma sono sicuramente in grado  per il 2019 RWC.

P. s Altra  buona notizia è che ho passato gli esami a scuola e passero' nella seconda della scuola media.

2 comments:

  1. Ambition to burn, go Archie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciao Archie,

    Don't forget you have loads of rugby seasons to play,to become noticed and get snapped up by those roaming scouts. So every match is important! You will make it to the top, there is no doubt!

    ps and well done on passing your exam!

    Sporty Granny

    ReplyDelete