Friday, July 20, 2012

I'm rubbish at kepping in touch!



I'm off to Lucca tomorrow to go and see DURAN DURAN with my Mum I've never really heard of them before but my Dad says that there sweaty fat guys in suits, I'm just affraid that my Mum is going to make me dance (and I don't dance).

On the 21st of August I'm off to England for 10 days with my Dad and my sister Tabby mostly to see friends and family but I also will be going to a rugby camp in Newcastle luckly I have family up there who we can stay with.

But the scary thing is that I will be changing school in September to Siena but it is for the best because I would not be able to go training if I stayed at Staggia because I finish school at 13:30 and training starts at 14:15 and it takes and hour to get to Siena but if I went to Siena it would be a 10 minute walk from school.

I'll try to blog more now sorry to leave you all waiting.

More exciting news to come.


Vado a Lucca domani per andare a vedere DURAN DURAN con mia mamma non ho mai sentito parlare prima, ma mio papà dice che non ci sudate ragazzi grassi in giacca e cravatta, io sono solo preocuppato che la mia mamma sta per farmi danzare (e io non ballo).

 Il 21 di agosto vado in Inghilterra per 10 giorni con il mio papà e mia sorella Tabby soprattutto per vedere amici e parenti, ma ho anche andranno in un campo di rugby in Newcastle per fortuna ho la famiglia lì si che possiamo stare con loro.

 . Ma la cosa spaventosa è che io stia cambiando scuola a settembre a Siena, ma è per il meglio, perché non sarei in grado di fare l'allenamento, se Sono rimasto a Staggia, perché  finisco la scuola alle 13:30 e la allenamento inizia alle 14:15 e ci vogliono un ora e per arrivare a Siena, ma se sono andato a Siena sarebbe un 10 minuti a piedi dalla scuola.

No comments:

Post a Comment