Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The end of an era


Jonny Wilkinson announed his retirement from International Rugby this morning, this really is an end of an era I have always looked up to him. I have both of his books, he has always been a great player definatly one of the bests in my book but he's not gone yet I exspect he's still got a few years left at Toulon. P.S A new Jonny Wilkinson will soon be in town... well at least 6 years yet but his name is ARCHIE!!!!!!

Sta mattina Jonny Wilkinson ha annunciato il suo ritiro dal rugby internazionale questo e davvero la fine di un era io lo sempre ammirato ho tutti e due dei suoi libri e sempre stato un mito per me ma ancora non senne' va credo che avra' ancora un paio di anni al Toulon. P.S C'e un nuovo Jonny Wilkinson che sta arrivando va be arrivera fra 6 anni cosi ma il suo nome e' ARCHIE!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment