Monday, December 19, 2011

First match back!!


I finally started playing again on Friday and had my first tournament on Sunday it was great to play with my team mates again but sadly enough it didn't go that well. It was Black and White teams as normal I'm on the black team, our pool was probably easier than the other but we just couldn't get it together including me, my tackling was poor and I just wasn't concentrating. We won 1 and lost 2 the other team won  2 and lost 2. I managed  to get 3 tries, 2 in the first match and 1 in the last match.P.S IT WAS GREAT.

Finalmente venerdi  sono tornato a giocare e Domenica ho avuto il mio primo concentramento era grandioso giocare di nuovo con i miei compagni ma tristemente non e' andato molto bene. Erano i bianchi ed i neri io ero nella squadra nera il nostro girone era anche piu' facile dell'altro ma non riuscivamo a compiere un bel niente ne anch'io i miei placaggi erano deboli e proprio non riuscivo ad concentarmi. Ne abbiamo vinta 1 e perse 2 l'altra invece ne ha vinte 2 e perse 2. Sono riuscito ad fare 3 mete, 2 nella prima partita e 1 nell'ultima. P.S ERA GRANDIOSO.

No comments:

Post a Comment