Friday, January 6, 2012

Happy 2012 / Buon 2012


Sorry that I have not been with you for a while but it's been so hectic for Christmas and the New Year, and it was my sisters 7th birthday yesterday and my Dads birthday on the 31st. I'm going to see Cavalieri Prato vs Calvisano on Sunday with my Dad but I don't think I'll be very relaxed because the next day it's my first day back at school. I'm busy with my Jonny Wilkinson book, it's amazing he's more of a rugby geek than me (well not quite). I've got some big tournaments coming up this year in Treviso, Elba, San Dona and of course the normal local one's. I'm seriously thinking about going to Cavalieri next year not beacuse I don't like Siena, I love it but Cavalieri is such a big club and have more facilaties.

Scusa se e' da tanto che non ci sono ma e' stato cosi frenetica a Natale e l'Anno nuovo ed e' stato il 7 compleanno della mia sorella e quello del mio babbo il 31. Domenica vado a vedere Cavalieri Prato vs Calvisano  con mio babbo ma non credo che saro' rilassato perche' il prossimo e' il primo giorno di scuola. Sono molto occuppato con il mio libro di Jonny Wilkinson e' fantastico e' piu' un rugby geek di me (be quasi). Ho molti grandi tornei quest'anno in Treviso,Elba,San Dona, e ovviamente quelli locali. Sto seriamente pensando di andare ai Cavaliei il prossimo anno non perche' il Siena non mi piace io lo amo ma i Cavalieri e' una squadra molto piu' grande e a piu' strutture. 

1 comment: