Monday, December 19, 2011

Cavalieri Prato13-30 Perpignan

Me and James Hook

On Saturday I went to see Cavalieri Prato vs Perpignan it was really great beacuse I got see Henry Tuilagi and James Hook up close, this was Cavalieri's second match against Perpignan first losing 54-20 away in the 1st match then losing again at home 13-30. I also got a few good fotos with James Hook then Timothy Ryan and then Cavalieri's coach Andrea De Rossi ex Italian capitan.

Sabato sono andato a vedere I Cavaliei Prato vs Perpignan era bellissima perche' sono riuscito a vedere da vicino Henry Tuilagi e James Hook, questo era la seconda partita per I Cavalieri Prato contro il Perpignan la prima perdendo fuori casa 54-20 poi perdendo ancora 13-30 a casa sono anche riuscito a farmi delle foto con James Hook poi Timothy Ryan e poi l'allenatore dei Cavalieri ex capitano dell' Italia Andrea De Rossi.

Me and Tim Ryan

Me and Andrea De Rossi

No comments:

Post a Comment