Thursday, September 27, 2012

Having fun

Having a great time in France in February with friends hopefully go back in the Autumn.
 

At the moment I am in bed with a bad cold missing out on training for our first match on Saturday at Arezzo all of the boys have been given their positions for the season I have been given the role of fly-half, it's a great position just I havent really played there before I'm used to having more space like when I was playing centre or full- back. Playing fly- half means that you are the first man who gets the ball but you are also the first that the oppositon looks to hammer and get the ball off. So I will have to think fast and call the move before the opposition do hammer me. But hopefully I will be there for the match probably not first choice because I haven't trained this week but when the season starts this year I'll been in top form and will be for whole season. I also want to thank Billy and Amber and the whole Cavalieri rugby club for a fantastic day on Saturday when I was aloud to bring the kicking tee on for Cavalieri.

I just wanted to thank those who follow this blog especially Mum and Dad who came up with the idea but I personally think they did it because they where getting bored of me talking to them about rugby all the time and I could tell somebody else.

Al momento io sono a letto con un brutto raffreddore perdendo traning per sono prima partita il Sabato ad Arezzo tutti i ragazzi è stato dato ci posiziona per la stagione mi è stato dato il ruolo di mediano d'apertura, è una posizione fantastica semplicemente non ho davvero giocato lì prima io sono abituato ad avere più spazio come quando stavo giocando al centro o estremo giocare mediano d'apertura tu se il primo uomo che prende la palla ma la vostra anche il primo che l'opposizione cerca di e ottenere la palla fuori. Quindi dovrò pensare velocemente e chiamare la mossa prima che l'avversari mi placcino Ma spero che i saro' sia per la partita, probabilmente non è la prima scelta perche' non mi sono allenato questa settimana ma quando la stagione inizia quest'anno sarò stato al massimo della forma e sarà per la stagione intera. Voglio anche
per ringraziare Billy e Amber e il foro di Cavalieri Rugby Club per una fantastica giornata il Sabato, quando mi è stato permesso di portare il cinesino il per Cavalieri.


Volevo solo ringraziare tutti coloro che seguono questo blog appositamente mia mamma e papà che è venuto fuori con l'idea, ma io personalmente credo che lo ha fatto perché in cui ottenere bordo di me a parlare con loro di rugby tutto il tempo e ho potuto dire a qualcun altro.

No comments:

Post a Comment